May 3-19, the 2013 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship takes place at Ericsson Globe in Stockholm, take part of the suspense live!
2013 Iihf ice hockey world championship - 3-19 may
The 2013 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship is shared between Finland and Sweden like last year. In 2013 the playoffs take place at Ericsson Globe in Stockholm. Game schedule here
18 May - Semi-final FIN-SWE 15.00
18 May - Semi-final SWI-USA 19.00
19 May - Bronze match 16.00
19 May - Final match 20.30
His Royal Highness Prince Daniel will be the patron of the 2013 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship in Stockholm.
Enjoy Fan Zone before & after matches!
Download Fan Zone map here
Fan Zone offers lots of amusement in the events area before, during and after the matches. There will be music, games, food & beverages and souvenirs. Open from 1,5 hours prior to the first match of the day!
Before your visit
- Doors open 1,5 hours prior to the first match of the day. After each match the arena is evacuated and opens again before the next match.
- Checkroom open inside entrance 2 for bags and smaller items at SEK 20 - payment by cash only.
- Smoking only allowed outside of the arena, by entrance 6.
- Questions/feedback? Please contact our hosts in the red jackets or visit our info desk inside of entrance 2.
- Due to the construction work in the area, our
recommendation for all that have the possibility is to use public
transportation when visiting the events area.
Forsberg, sundin and lidström ambassadors of the iihf ice hockey world championship 2013!
Peter Forsberg, Mats Sundin and Nicklas Lidström - ambassadors of the IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship 2013. The concept "My game" lets the former ice hockey stars host one match each, with 2000 tickets per person to distribute as they wish. We can look forward to unique matches with legendary sports profiles!
6 May SUI-CZE: Mats Sundin,
9 May CZE-DEN: Nicklas Lidström,
14 May CZE-NOR: Peter Forsberg.
Information and tickets
Tickets to all matches at Ericsson Globe on sale from 3 October at 11.00. Tickets for single matches are also available. Tickets on sale by Stockholm Globe Arenas at tel. +46-77-131 00 00 and
- We offer youth discounts for all up until the age of 16, all the way through the quarter final matches. The youth ticket prices vary from SEK 75- 250 depending on which match they are for.
- The ticket price for adults, during the group play, will be SEK 95-995, depending on which match they are for and where in the arena your seats are.
- Family tickets will be available to some of the matches. One of these matches are
Tre Kronor - Slovenia 11 May. At this match, all seat tickets cost SEK 195, regardless of where in the arena you sit. The sooner you order, the better spot you will get.
Watch the best ice hockey players in the world fighting for glory and gold. Experience the IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship with colleagues, friends or your family and share memories for life together!